Terms & Conditions
- A parent, care giver or supervisor over the age of 18 must be present at children’s parties. Just Party/Hero Party Hire does not accept responsibility for the care and supervision of minors and you arerequired to make your own arrangements for adequate supervision. Just Party/Hero Party Hire is notliable for any loss or damage caused or related to any act or omission by a supervisor, carer or parent.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Just Party/Hero Party Hire does not assume responsibility orliability for accidents or damages during your party.
- Just Party/Hero Party Hire is not responsible for any illness, injury, allergic reaction or unruly behaviourduring the party. It is the responsibility of the party booker and/or the guests to inform us of anyallergies to foodstuffs or other substances and take the appropriate action to avoid contact with such items.
- Our entertainers will carry out a Risk Assessment prior to the start of your party and reserve the right to discontinue if they feel anyone is at risk. It is the responsibility of the party booker to choose an appropriate venue.
- It is the responsibility of the party booker to ensure that all party guests act responsibly with a suitable amount of adults to chaperone the children at all times.
- Please ensure your party starts at the scheduled time. The Party Entertainers are contracted to work for a certain amount of time and unless otherwise agreed cannot work over this time.
- Just Party/Hero Party Hire service is as indicated in the written enquiry/quote and will be one or all of: music, games and entertainment, optional extras face painting, balloon modelling. The service does not include venue selection.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring that they have obtained all of the necessary permits and/or permissions for hosting an event, with entertainment, at their chosen venue; including council permits for the use of public land where applicable.
- A Deposit is required to confirm a party time and date. By paying your deposit, you hereby accept these Terms & Conditions and enter into a contract with Just Party/Hero Party Hire.
- BOOKING ENQUIRY/CONFIRMATION: The email sent to you (the hirer) with your deposit request/invoice and booking details must be checked in full. It is your responsibility to check the contact number and address of the party, so the Entertainer can contact you if they can’t locate you on the day and to make sure they go to the correct address. Please keep your phone close by on the party day near your party time in case the entertainer is struggling to find you.
- Public Park Bookings. It is the responsibility of the event organiser to arrange a meeting location at an entrance to the park at a set time and walk the entertainer in to the party location. The entertainer will wait for 20 mins maximum if they can’t get a hold of the organiser on the phone. The entertainer is likely to be carrying lots of equipment and may be in a costume, so we will not ‘search for the party.’
- Festival/ Event Bookings. It is the responsibility of the event organiser to arrange a meeting location at an agreed time & location/give detailed instructions on where to go upon arrival with a contact number that will be answered on the day.
- Just Party/Hero Party Hire cannot guarantee a specific entertainer, however requests are welcome.
- Costume and appearance of entertainers may vary slightly from photos due to individuals. Please note that Just Party/Hero Party Hire will not hire in additional costumes to those in their themes unless specifically agreed before booking.
- The price quoted for Party Entertainers includes one Party Entertainer.
- The price quoted for Packages includes one Party Entertainer.
- Due to Health and Safety, Party Entertainers can only be responsible for a maximum of 25 Children. Additional children will require another entertainer at an additional cost. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree to the maximum number of children being no more than 25 at your party.
- The price quoted at the time of booking is the price that the company (Just Party/Hero Party Hire) and the consumer (you) agree upon and must be paid as such. The agreed price cannot be used with other offers (seasonal or otherwise) discounts, or promotions. The price quoted is non-negotiable.
- Just Party/Hero Party Hire party entertainment is available in three different time slots; 1 hour, 1.5 or 2 hours. Character visits are 20 minutes if booked as a stand alone service, or 30 minutes if booked as an add on to a full party entertainment package. We do not offer any other time options.
4. Face Painting
- If Face Painting is included in your party booking, all children must have permission from a parent or caregiver to have their face painted. The event organiser is responsible for ensuring this.
- Just Party/Hero Party Hire must be advised if any of the children have known allergies, or skin conditions that may be relevant to face painting, balloon modelling, sweet prizes.
- Due to the risk of infection, anyone who appears to be suffering from a cold sore, runny nose, conjunctivitis, or any other infectious skin complaint, or who has an open sore or irritation will not be able to have their face painted.
- Just Party/Hero Party Hire staff have the right to refuse to paint the face of any child under the age of 2 years, anyone reluctant to have their face painted, anyone who is abusive, violent or intoxicated or for any other reason deemed necessary by the performer.
- Harassment is not tolerated by Just Party / Hero Party Hire. Our performers will cease a party if children continually misbehave with no refund given.
- It is the responsibility of the event organiser and the adults present to ensure that children behave in an appropriate manner at all times.
- Harassment is not tolerated by manned mascots. The event organiser is responsible for ensuring this. Please note that some of our mascots do not speak and in some cases may need help from an adult present in performing their tasks as their vision can be restricted.
- Harassment of mascots will not be tolerated including, but not limited to, being hit, tails pulled, head tried to be pulled off. In this event, we reserve the right to cease the visit with no refund given.
6. Payment for Services
- A deposit of £25 must be paid in order to confirm a booking. Bookings are not confirmed until the receipt of this payment. Payment is not processed until funds have cleared; please allow 2-3 business days. Just Party/Hero Party Hire may continue to accept bookings for the same date until payment has been made.
- Deposits are not refundable. They may be transferable to another booking time / date subject to availability within the same calendar year.
- Full payment is required 7 days before your event. Payments will not be accepted on the day of the event.
7. Cancellation Policy
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you need to cancel or transfer your booking. Just Party / Hero Party Hire must be notified no less than 7 days prior to your event to receive a full refund (minus the non-refundable deposit).
- Cancellations made within 7 days of your event are required to pay 50% of the total price.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of event will not be refunded.
- Failure to pay for your party in advance will result in the cancellation of the booking.
- Cancellations made due to unexpected weather conditions on the day will not be refunded. Reasonable measures should be taken by the event organiser to provide an alternative location for the entertainment to take place, within close proximity of the original booking, in the event of unforeseeable environmental factors.
- Rescheduling of any Just Party / Hero Party Hire service is subject to availability.
- In the event of a performer being sick and unable to attend your party, all possible efforts will be made to find a replacement for your party. If unavoidable a full refund will be provided.
- The party must run in accordance with the government’s current laws/guidelines. If the entertainer does not feel safe or that the laws/guidelines are not being adhered to, the event will cease with no refund.
- It is the responsibility of the event organiser and adults present to ensure that all children and adults observe all laws/guidelines and ensure best practice throughout the event.