- The mascots and characters we provide are the creation of Just-Party, our suppliers and our manufacturers, it is not our intention to violate any copyright laws.
- Any resemblance to known characters is incidental. Should you have the need for a licensed or copyrighted character we encourage you to contact the company/copyright holders.
- Our mascot characters do not speak and communicate using mime only, visibility is poor in most mascots so please help us out by insuring all walk ways are clear of objects as much as possible.
- For all types of party packages please allow us a minimum of 30 minutes before the party or event to setup and a minimum of 15 minutes after to pack down.
- Please advise us if you have booked any additional entertainment or character appearances through a third party as this may be a conflict of interest as we would not want anyone to think that we have supplied the entertainment / character when it is not from us. We would usually advise that characters supplied by other companies do not appear at the same time as us to save any confusion.
- We do always encourage children to join in with the entertainment / games but we cannot guarantee that all will participate and be engaged, it is your responsibility to try and get them to join in as we will never force them and would rather spend time entertaining the ones that are engaged.
- We do send out booking confirmations (by email) but please also contact us during the week before the party to confirm date, time and venue of the party. Just-Party will not be held responsible for any booking errors so please make sure that you confirm the booking details.
- All pictures on this website are for illustration purposes only, we have lots of different characters, costumes and entertainers so we cannot guarantee that the one that arrives for your event/party is the same as the one on this website.
- DBS checks are only required for persons who have regular contact with the same children or are left unsupervised with the children, therefore the service we provide is classed as 'out of scope' - however, all of our staff have been DBS checked.
- Just-Party have Public Liability Insurance (£2,000,000), Employee Liability Insurance (£10,000,000) through Hiscox Insurance Company Limited.
- Just-Party reserve the right to change payment terms at any time. For example, if the deposit payment is not paid by the date due then payment in full may be required prior to the event.
- Just-Party may take photos and videos at any events/parties for marketing purposes, it is the bookers responsibility to make sure that all the parents/guests are happy for us to do this and use them for marketing purposes. It is the bookers responsibility to inform us if we are unable to do this.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Safety at all Just-Party events is paramount to us. Any child(ren) remain the responsibility of their parents and/or the person who booked us for the event while at a Just-Party event or party and must be supervised throughout. We kindly ask that you do not attend if your child is suffering from a contagious illness.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Bank holiday bookings will always include a surcharge of £70.00.
- Peak Time charge for all parties on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays.
- Midweek Party Package bookings during school holidays / teacher training days will be charged at our Peak Time rate.
- Late payments may incur a one off £25.00 administration charge plus an additional £5.00 per day that the payment in overdue.
- If natural disasters occur (severe snow, flooding, etc.) Just-Party reserve the right to cancel a party or event if they feel the entertainer would be put at risk travelling to and/or from, or at venue. If Just-Party are unable to attend due to these circumstances then we will provide a full refund of any money paid. If the party or event is cancelled due to weather conditions by the customer then we cannot refund your deposit, we will however re-organise your party or event for a mutually convenient date.
- Corporate Bookings - less than 14 days notice before the event (100% due of booking total). between 14-21 days notice before the event (50% due of booking total). Over 21 days notice before the event (0% due of booking total).
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including social media adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at Info@Just-Party.co.uk. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may also receive data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
You can ask to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as booking confirmations for any sessions booked.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share any of your details with any third parties.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at Info@Just-Party.co.uk.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.